- 100gm sugar
- 10ml water
-100gm miso paste
- 200gm best food mayo
1. Bring water and sugar to toffee colour, remove from heat add miso paste and whip up until cool (if too thick add water).
2. Whip in the best food mayonnaise.
3. Season to taste.
- 20gm white sesame
- 20gm black sesame
- 1/2 avocado
1. Roast both in the pan until white sesame reaches golden colour (let cool).
2. Remove skin/seed from avocado and cut into pieces, lightly coat in toasted sesame mix.
1. Preheat the pan, fry roast sheet of nori until crispy, break into "bits" for garnish.
1. If fresh place in freezer for around 10 minutes to slow down, remove and spike between eyes.
2. Cut in half, rub with oil, season well with salt and pepper.
3. Place on grill, meat side down, grill for 5 to 10 minutes depending on size.
4. Turn over and repeat on the shell side.
5. Remove and cut into three.
Cherry tomatoes, onion rings, mesclun lettuce, and olive oil.