The health and well-being of Vault 21’s staff, guests and surrounding communities is our number one priority.
We are doing everything we can to reduce the risk of exposure to COVID-19 at our restaurants, take away food location and our Vault 21 at Home offering which helps to deliver our restaurant experiences right to our guests’ front doors.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Vault 21 engaged independent public health experts to support our organisation to:
- develop and implement a COVID-19 pandemic response plan, and
- support us in making informed, balanced and respectful decisions based on the expert medical advice of the New Zealand Health authorities, and
- ensure our response is aligned with the advice provided by the New Zealand Department of Health and the World Health Organisation (WHO).
Some of the action we have taken to protect our staff, guests and surrounding communities include:
- maintaining our exceptional levels of hygiene and cleanliness of our workplaces,
- implementing enhanced cleaning and sanitisation protocols,
- implemented appropriate physical distancing (where practicable),
- ensure the appropriate use of protective personal equipment (PPE),
- encouraging customers to use contactless payment options (during Alert Level 3 and below, and
- supporting our workforce to overcome any barriers (e.g. visa, immigration status or financial hardship) to accessing testing and medical treatment where appropriate.
We are closely monitoring the advice provided by NZ health authorities and will update our pandemic response plan and our precautions accordingly.
Thank you for your continued support during these changing and challenging times.